7.23.2006

Not There Yet



As I write this first entry I'm not in Israel yet. I don't even leave for another month. It is unlikely that I will post here again between now and then.

This is two things. The first is an attempt at posting to make sure I'm not a complete moron and that I do, in fact, know how to use this blog. The second is a statement of what this blog may turn out to be.

I have no idea what will inspire me to write while I'm in Israel. Sometimes I'll probably post very serious things about the "Situation" over there. Other times it may be a funny story about my classmates or one of my teachers. Sometimes I'll just post pictures. Other times I'll perhaps comment on Israeli fashion (or lack thereof). This will also be a way for me to flesh out my uncertain feelings about Israel, my awe at the fact that I actually decided to do this thing, and perhaps figure why I'm doing this thing.


Anyway, if you're reading this, I'm glad you're coming along for this four month ride. I'll see you on the other side.

No comments: